DAYOSISI YA BIHARAMULO
The Diocese of Biharamulo values and respects so much the presence of women in the church.
In the Diocese of Biharamulo we have mothers union almost every church and parish.
As a new Diocese we are looking for faithful women who can join the Mothers Union in the Diocese.
We welcome everyone who would like to support womens projects in the Diocese, such as; bible study, family care and entrepreneurship training for women to alleviate poverty (of particular importance in African culture. Mothers’ Union is an international Christian charity that seeks to support families worldwide. Its main aim is to support marriage and family life, especially through times of adversity. Its aim is to demonstrate the Christian faith in action by the transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of the family in its many forms. In order to carry out this aim, the Mothers' Union objectives are:
1. To uphold Christ's teaching on the nature of marriage and promote its wider understanding.
2. To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
3. To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
4. To promote conditions in society favorable to stable family life and the protection of children.
5. To help those whose family life has met with adversity.